Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Can't get access to account (Please Read Staff)

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Member Cake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Boston
    Age
    30
    Posts
    50
    Rep Power
    12
    LMFAO, Calm yourself dude, never said you were hasseling.

    I barely understood your sentence, so I'm going to retype it correctly so others can understand:

    "Cake, for one I'm not hasseling, and I can make an account. I just wanted my things back and what I bought off the store. Butt out."

    Please. Go get an education.
    Last edited by Cake; 05-18-2015 at 08:25 AM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. users and staff who love fresh (Please read)
    By iamcool1 in forum Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-29-2016, 08:18 AM
  2. Can i please get unbanned
    By Starwilliams in forum Resolved Ban Appeals
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-25-2016, 07:19 PM
  3. Changed password and can not access
    By Gotswagg01 in forum Help and Support
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-21-2015, 01:19 PM
  4. Can't access account
    By JonathanIrons in forum Help and Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-16-2015, 02:52 PM
  5. [Accepted] Can't Access The Homepage (Also Banned For No Reason)
    By FaggotMonkeyXaiver in forum Resolved Ban Appeals
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-06-2015, 04:33 PM

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
◮ Top