Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Banned for no reason (advertising?)

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    0
    I'm not sure if I was hacked or not. I was just talking to a friend about music preferences and then suddenly my net disconnects. when I connect and try to log back in it says I'm banned for advertising? wtf? I'm guessing there might have been a mistake because a few minutes before I was disconnected a guy was spamming ads for his hotel. someone please look into it
    Last edited by arya221; 06-23-2015 at 10:38 PM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. [Denied] Banned For Accidentally Advertising
    By Deirdrexox in forum Resolved Ban Appeals
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-04-2017, 06:15 PM
  2. [Denied] Banned For Advertising then, gosh... happy now? ffs.
    By Quartiless in forum Resolved Ban Appeals
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-05-2017, 07:35 AM
  3. [Denied] Banned for apparently "Advertising"
    By JayRich in forum Resolved Ban Appeals
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-19-2016, 10:09 PM
  4. [Denied] Banned for "Advertising"
    By Chide in forum Resolved Ban Appeals
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-19-2015, 11:58 AM

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
◮ Top