Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Zajo's Ban appeal

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0

    Zajo's Ban appeal

    Include username of the account that was banned : Zajo

    Include username of the staff that added the ban : Ben

    Expiry date : 22 November, 2026

    Email of the account in question : [email protected]

    Reason for the ban : Advertising another hotel is not permitted

    Why the ban should be lifted? : I was having a normal day working at working at FIB. I was giving out pay for the workers then I suddenly got banned. I'm not sure why, since I never advertised anything on Fresh at all. https://prntscr.com/7lwf1o

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    0
    Wow. Ben really hates us.

  3. #3
    King Securitys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    United States
    Age
    27
    Posts
    655
    Rep Power
    12
    Fresh Staff process all ban appeals except a several these include things such as scamming, advertising, blackmailing, threatening, and charging back payments are not going to be reviewed and instantly denied. However everything else is appeal able at this time.

    Excuses such as it was a family member or I was banned for no reason are invalid and will not be processed.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Rex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    233
    Rep Power
    0
    loooool
    .

  5. #5
    Senior Member Rex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    233
    Rep Power
    0
    loooool You advertised.
    .

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
◮ Top