Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Jewsclues Ban Appeal

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0

    Jewsclues Ban Appeal

    Include username of the account that was banned : jewsclues

    Include username of the staff that added the ban : Jayydenn


    Expiry date :13 March, 2028

    Email of the account in question : [email protected]

    Reason for the ban : The moderator didn't specify a reason

    Why the ban should be lifted? : The ban should be lifted due to the fact the moderator didn't even specify any type of valid reason or any reason at all. I was in a room chillin' and a Nebbo advertiser was in the room. Another user was arguing that blacks,jews, and muslims wouldn't be allowed to play Nebbo. I was instigiating by saying "Should I Join" due to the fact I am Black and I thought they wouldn't allow blacks on it. Next I said sike as if (fuck that hotel) and the rest were making a joke of Nebbo. Then I got instantly banned without reason. I shouldn't be banned due to the fact I didn't e ven advertising and was practically insulting another retro. Everyone knows that Nebbo is a shitty retro anyways. I didn't advertise in any sort of way. Please unban me.

  2. #2
    Blue VIP
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    356
    Rep Power
    12
    Hello.

    If I didn't specify a reason, you would have been clearly stating another hotel, and directing users away from Fresh.
    This isn't allowed, and you already knew that.

    Move along, your appeal has been denied.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
◮ Top