Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Fxrry Ban Appeal

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    0

    Fxrry Ban Appeal

    Username of the account that was banned :Fxrry

    Include username of the staff that added the ban : Ronnie

    Expiry date :13 March, 2028 (13 Years)

    Email of the account in question : ask if needed

    Reason for the ban : The moderator didn't specify a reason

    Why the ban should be lifted? : Don't really know I was banned I just logged on and I was banned I think the ban was useful since I didn't do anything wrong.

  2. #2
    Elite VIP Ronnie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    0
    This ban has been lifted, sorry for any inconvenience.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
◮ Top