Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: My Perspective on Ban Appeals.

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    0
    Securitys, am I looking at getting banned because I seriously did not mean any harm. I just wanted to post my view.

  2. #2
    Member Marijuana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    82
    Rep Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Swishn8 View Post
    Securitys, am I looking at getting banned because I seriously did not mean any harm. I just wanted to post my view.
    Lol relax man you won't be banned when you post a thread expect the negative and positive feedback overall I agree with you on this thread and you're keeping the forum alive so thanks for posting.

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    0
    I guess I am only spreading my opinion and I am pretty sure there is nothing against that.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
◮ Top