Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post Ban Appeal :)

Include username of the account that was banned : whitetulips

Include username of the staff that added the ban : Kane

Expiry date : 16 March, 2028

Email of the account in question : mariethecreep@gmail.com

Reason for the ban : "The moderator didn't specify a reason."

Why the ban should be lifted? : Well, it all began when Kane demanded me to tell him sorry. He misspelled "wrestling" as "wrestlign". It was not my fault that I detected the flaw, let alone be forced to apologize for something so minuscule. I don't know if it's a power thing or a masculinity thing, but it wasn't fair, at all. There was no disrespect, no vulgarity, nor rudeness but from his side. I said one simple word, "wrestling*", and then I'm banned until I'm married with children. You said you'd give me 10 seconds that was 5...at least let's try this again.
    Anyway, if it helps any, Kane...I'm sorry. Banning people over something like that is just mediocre though.

sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,so rry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorr y,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry, sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,so rry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorr y,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry, sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,so rry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorr y,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry, sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,so rry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorr y,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry, sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,so rry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorr y,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry, sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,so rry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorr y,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry, sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,so rry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorr y,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry, sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,so rry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorr y,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry, sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,so rry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorr y,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry, sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,so rry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorr y,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry, sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,so rry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorr y,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry, sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,so rry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorr y,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry, sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,so rry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorr y,sorry,sorry,sorry,sorry.

We can talk wrestling if you like...sigh.
    Last edited by Aaliah; 07-14-2015 at 05:55 AM.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What omg really? xD that actually sucks. Especially if you're a spelling nazi and crap. I hope you get unbanned!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dont worry about it. Hit me up, i know how to still play fresh while your Banned

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bazi if you were ip banned using a VPN is frowned upon in fresh and you can get into trouble by staff

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bazi View Post
    Dont worry about it. Hit me up, i know how to still play fresh while your Banned
    Congratulations for knowing

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So...what's going to happen now?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex View Post
    I was there when this happened. In the last few seconds of you not apologizing you said "ass". You clearly didn't give two shits about him telling you , you were gonna be banned.
    I never said ass to my recollection...and if I did I didn't intend to deter it to anyone there at that time. I also didn't expect to be banned for just rewriting a word, Rex.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex View Post
    He's the owner. If he says do something, do it , he even warned you.
    Well, I know that now. If I could just get a pretty little ban removal, I'd do almost anything.

Rex, that extends for you too. *winks*

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if kane bans you then he banned you he probably wont unban you.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    At its finest xD

Thread Information