Thread: Quitting Fresh

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quitting Fresh

Hey guys, I'd just like to announce that I'm quitting fresh, even though I just started writing another catfish article, lmao. It's been promptly deleted after finding this news, tbh.

Reasons:
    Pearl, Ruby, Crystal and Diamond ranks being taken away? Errrmm... That's kinda fuckin bullshit considering people have spent hundreds of dollars. That's shit, and nobody should be spending that much money just to get what they bought taken away after a few months.

The community is shit. It's hard to find some normal people on Fresh, considering everyone is either borderline mentally retarded, or they don't speak english. Like 2% of fresh hotel is decent and normal.

No matter how many times they reset the economy, it's still gonna go straight down the toilet. You guys fucking suck at holding an economy down. There's been so many rare resets it's fucking ridiculous, people have paid for those as well.

Whoever pays the VPS and proxy bills or whatever at the end of the month is obviously fucking poor and can't support themselves let alone considering how high the prices are as well. It's so devastatingly obvious when you guys CAN'T afford the bill, considering how many hotel alerts and deals go out towards that time of the month.

You're desperate, and pathetic. For some reason the staff members have some kind of "god complex" and think they are important when they aren't shit in real life. Just geeeet a joooob, I bet it feels great knowing a bunch of malays and retards bow down to your very presence. Haha.

This is basically the beginning of the demise of fresh.

Anyways, this will probably get deleted. So to whoever reads this, have a great life, I'll see you all on boon!

Queen Of Fresh
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    48 Thread(s)
    LOL wtf

3. Likes tswizzling liked this post
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, "Exposed". You're simply idiotic as fuck, and clearly know NOTHING about Fresh, you was writing a catfish article... May I ask, was it about yourself? Also, you say about the deals... WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG GIVING OUR USERS A GREAT PRICE????? I also find you stupid how you think that its just users who are spending money, Kane and the rest off the staff team always try put the users first but in some cases it all can't be possible - Kane actually spends his own money to keep Fresh up, its a bonus and a little help the community giving back to us even if they loose a few silly rares or a rank which is incredibly cheap anyway. 'Demise' of Fresh, not at all - you're "demise" yourself because you're an idiotic fool and needs to eat my shit. "I'll see you all on Boon", are you seriously fucked up... Boon has troubles too and do the same things as us so that just makes you look even more stupid....They may not do it as frequently, however they do it....All big retros do. I'd just like to point out that you CLEARLY don't know a Habbo Retro operates and think you're such a silly saddo who needs to deep throat their own cock.

Queen Of Fresh
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    48 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie View Post
    Hi, "Exposed". You're simply idiotic as fuck, and clearly know NOTHING about Fresh, you was writing a catfish article... May I ask, was it about yourself? Also, you say about the deals... WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG GIVING OUR USERS A GREAT PRICE????? I also find you stupid how you think that its just users who are spending money, Kane and the rest off the staff team always try put the users first but in some cases it all can't be possible - Kane actually spends his own money to keep Fresh up, its a bonus and a little help the community giving back to us even if they loose a few silly rares or a rank which is incredibly cheap anyway. 'Demise' of Fresh, not at all - you're "demise" yourself because you're an idiotic fool and needs to eat my shit. "I'll see you all on Boon", are you seriously fucked up... Boon has troubles too and do the same things as us so that just makes you look even more stupid....They may not do it as frequently, however they do it....All big retros do. I'd just like to point out that you CLEARLY don't know a Habbo Retro operates and think you're such a silly saddo who needs to deep throat their own cock.
    boon... with pedo bren groomin 14 yr olds for ranks with his wonky willy

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chels View Post
    boon... with pedo bren groomin 14 yr olds for ranks with his wonky willy
    Chels, how tragic him saying going back to Boon... I honestly couldn't give two fucks. Bren is a dirty nonce anyway and probably will end up eyeing you up. Good luck!

Banned
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by exposed View Post
    hey guys, i'd just like to announce that i'm quitting fresh, even though i just started writing another catfish article, lmao. It's been promptly deleted after finding this news, tbh.

Reasons:
    Pearl, ruby, crystal and diamond ranks being taken away? Errrmm... That's kinda fuckin bullshit considering people have spent hundreds of dollars. That's shit, and nobody should be spending that much money just to get what they bought taken away after a few months.

The community is shit. It's hard to find some normal people on fresh, considering everyone is either borderline mentally retarded, or they don't speak english. Like 2% of fresh hotel is decent and normal.

No matter how many times they reset the economy, it's still gonna go straight down the toilet. You guys fucking suck at holding an economy down. There's been so many rare resets it's fucking ridiculous, people have paid for those as well.

Whoever pays the vps and proxy bills or whatever at the end of the month is obviously fucking poor and can't support themselves let alone considering how high the prices are as well. It's so devastatingly obvious when you guys can't afford the bill, considering how many hotel alerts and deals go out towards that time of the month.

You're desperate, and pathetic. For some reason the staff members have some kind of "god complex" and think they are important when they aren't shit in real life. Just geeeet a joooob, i bet it feels great knowing a bunch of malays and retards bow down to your very presence. Haha.

This is basically the beginning of the demise of fresh.

Anyways, this will probably get deleted. So to whoever reads this, have a great life, i'll see you all on boon!
    loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool bro ur fucking funny!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumps up this post.

9. Likes tswizzling, Swishn8 liked this post
    Legend
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned