Thread: Many Problems.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Many Problems.

Well, just to let you know Fresh Hotel staff, I am going to be very honest here and say that some of you are not collaborative and don't care a less about other people. You can ban me and the rest but the one thing you can't ban is the fact that people find out one way or another what you guys have done. I told you numerous times I wanted to know the reason why I was banned. Ok, I am banned but can I please the reason as I told you also so many times that it doesn't specify a reason. It doesn't specify a reason. It doesn't specify a reason. It doesn't specify a reason. Is it really that hard and will cost you a lot if I just know that one reason why I got banned. Or is that too much to ask for? Now @Kane I want to let you know indirectly (Because Fresh Hotel Staff would probably delete the post that I make (In other words getting rid of the truth)) that I don't find this one bit acceptable. There are many qualities I expect from a retro including EQUALITY, you treat other people equally no matter what happens or who they are, you still have to treat them equally. No from what I've seen so far from the numerous Ban Appeals made by users just like me appealing for their bans and are in the exact same predicament I am. Forget about me but what about them, they are users they deserve respect as much respect as you treat the popular ones or the ones that are noticeable (Btw you don't have to tell me the favourites of your's are as it is kind of distinctive already (Bias-very common within Fresh Hotel). Another Issue is that this 'Kane doesn't accept Ban Appeals' is very bad as maybe Kane accidentally did it which is what I reckon for my case and this won't get far as I seriously thought Fresh Hotel wanted to increase users and yes I understand not increase the ones that have perpetrated but the ones that are appealing for something that they don't even know of.Also from what I have seen and heard, some ,not all, but some Fresh Hotel Staff think it would be very funny and happy to put someone down, just because they have the 'Authority' and they can do what they like. Well just to let you know, you make think that's funny from your point of views but if you actually go to the person who you insulted and see deep inside him. You will see how sad he is and how this can potentially cause a fatal disaster/incident that will become your responsibility. Its not just staff but users as well (Not a lot but very few) as they treat the other person with disrespect and leads them to say and in some cases do something they will regret for the rest of their lives. For example, on the day I was banned (FOR DOING NOTHING WHATSOEVER) one of my friends that worked for the F.I.B even did the invite thing saying 'I don't want to live anymore', 'I hate myself' 'Bye, Bye Fresh' so I quickly messaged her back telling her to follow me so we could talk and see what the problem is. It turns out the largest contributing factor was indeed Disrespect including harsh Insults. Now this is just one of the many cases that goes on in Fresh Hotel undetected. Well, my perspective on this is that these people don't want to click that 'Report a User' button because it will drag on and on (Don't get me wrong, I have noticed a the efficiency of the 'Report a User' button which is quite impressive) and no action will be taken except a Warning at most and nothing following. Now, these are just a couple of the issues that crucially need to be dealt with before it gets out of control. If you don't read the whole thing but just this part, I would just like to say I said this stuff as it is from my view and I certainly did not mean any offence. It is just what I see before my eyes playing Fresh Hotel. Please, not for my benefit, but for Fresh's benefit control this as I can see in the long term the potential side effects. Now I am fully aware of what you guys do and how much effort you put it in to Fresh Hotel 24/7 and my gratitude to that is perpetual as this would be one of the best effort retros that I have ever seen.

My Kindest Regards to: @Kane @Chels @Cattle @Securitys (You have been a big help to me, Thankyou)
    @Jayydenn & Ronnie.

Queen Of Fresh

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    48 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swishn8 View Post
    Well, just to let you know Fresh Hotel staff, I am going to be very honest here and say that some of you are not collaborative and don't care a less about other people. You can ban me and the rest but the one thing you can't ban is the fact that people find out one way or another what you guys have done. I told you numerous times I wanted to know the reason why I was banned. Ok, I am banned but can I please the reason as I told you also so many times that it doesn't specify a reason. It doesn't specify a reason. It doesn't specify a reason. It doesn't specify a reason. Is it really that hard and will cost you a lot if I just know that one reason why I got banned. Or is that too much to ask for? Now @Kane I want to let you know indirectly (Because Fresh Hotel Staff would probably delete the post that I make (In other words getting rid of the truth)) that I don't find this one bit acceptable. There are many qualities I expect from a retro including EQUALITY, you treat other people equally no matter what happens or who they are, you still have to treat them equally. No from what I've seen so far from the numerous Ban Appeals made by users just like me appealing for their bans and are in the exact same predicament I am. Forget about me but what about them, they are users they deserve respect as much respect as you treat the popular ones or the ones that are noticeable (Btw you don't have to tell me the favourites of your's are as it is kind of distinctive already (Bias-very common within Fresh Hotel). Another Issue is that this 'Kane doesn't accept Ban Appeals' is very bad as maybe Kane accidentally did it which is what I reckon for my case and this won't get far as I seriously thought Fresh Hotel wanted to increase users and yes I understand not increase the ones that have perpetrated but the ones that are appealing for something that they don't even know of.Also from what I have seen and heard, some ,not all, but some Fresh Hotel Staff think it would be very funny and happy to put someone down, just because they have the 'Authority' and they can do what they like. Well just to let you know, you make think that's funny from your point of views but if you actually go to the person who you insulted and see deep inside him. You will see how sad he is and how this can potentially cause a fatal disaster/incident that will become your responsibility. Its not just staff but users as well (Not a lot but very few) as they treat the other person with disrespect and leads them to say and in some cases do something they will regret for the rest of their lives. For example, on the day I was banned (FOR DOING NOTHING WHATSOEVER) one of my friends that worked for the F.I.B even did the invite thing saying 'I don't want to live anymore', 'I hate myself' 'Bye, Bye Fresh' so I quickly messaged her back telling her to follow me so we could talk and see what the problem is. It turns out the largest contributing factor was indeed Disrespect including harsh Insults. Now this is just one of the many cases that goes on in Fresh Hotel undetected. Well, my perspective on this is that these people don't want to click that 'Report a User' button because it will drag on and on (Don't get me wrong, I have noticed a the efficiency of the 'Report a User' button which is quite impressive) and no action will be taken except a Warning at most and nothing following. Now, these are just a couple of the issues that crucially need to be dealt with before it gets out of control. If you don't read the whole thing but just this part, I would just like to say I said this stuff as it is from my view and I certainly did not mean any offence. It is just what I see before my eyes playing Fresh Hotel. Please, not for my benefit, but for Fresh's benefit control this as I can see in the long term the potential side effects. Now I am fully aware of what you guys do and how much effort you put it in to Fresh Hotel 24/7 and my gratitude to that is perpetual as this would be one of the best effort retros that I have ever seen.

My Kindest Regards to: @Kane @Chels @Cattle @Securitys (You have been a big help to me, Thankyou)
    @Jayydenn & Ronnie.
    cba even reading this, talk about life story... already told you kane only bans for valid reasons. They are his reasons in which we don't question. If he bans, auto denied. man up

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, that's exactly what I mean Chels, you have just brushed it away. If you actually read it, you will see where I am coming from.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    and how is that a valid reason, he said he did nothing wrong, sorry i don't seem to understand.... @Chels
    Now like this comment like a good innocent bruv or Jason will come and get you

[SIGPIC]

Queen Of Fresh

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    48 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swishn8 View Post
    Well, that's exactly what I mean Chels, you have just brushed it away. If you actually read it, you will see where I am coming from.
    1. I'm not staff. Kane banned you how can I know his reason? All I am instructed is deny kanes appeals.
    2.Grow up it's a retro

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Boring zz

Thread Information