Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Ban Appeal

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    0

    Ban Appeal

    Username: Dicklips
    Staff that added the ban: Chels
    Expiry date: 02 September, 2027
    Reason for the ban: Scam clones
    My reason that I believe my ban should be lifted: I believe my ban should be lifted because I didn't know my actions were against the Fresh rules. I am sorry for my inconsiderate actions and the immaturity I put in this case. I know I made accounts that copied other Fresh users accounts, but the users knew what I was doing and were fine with it because it was nothing but a mere joke. I am sorry that I did scam cloning because some other users didn't take it the way it was suppose to be taken. I'm sorry for disrupting the Fresh hotel and Fresh users once again.
    Last edited by alanilover16; 01-05-2015 at 12:58 AM.

  2. #2
    Elite VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    0
    [MENTION=79]Chels[/MENTION] Your call

  3. #3
    Legend LjUbRiDnAkJiRdOfF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    ██████████████
    Age
    31
    Posts
    301
    Rep Power
    12
    This happend to me too, but it got solved, you will get unbanned if it was a clone of you, and not you who scammed.

  4. #4
    Blue VIP Ain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    26
    Rep Power
    0
    Pfft nooooo, don't unban scammers

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0
    Username: BamItzVibratia
    Staff that added the ban: Amy
    Expiry date: 15 January, 2026
    Reason for ban: Broke our Policy one way or another
    Why the ban should be lifted: I had been banned before the second mass unban, my first reason by the same staff member had said "LOL". When that happened I was just standing in a room with my friends. Then the mass unban was undone and I got this reason or breaking a policy, but from what I know I had done nothing wrong. I've been in Fresh for 3 years now, I don't think I'd suddenly broken a policy..

  6. #6
    Elite VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ChelseaChelsea View Post
    Username: BamItzVibratia
    Staff that added the ban: Amy
    Expiry date: 15 January, 2026
    Reason for ban: Broke our Policy one way or another
    Why the ban should be lifted: I had been banned before the second mass unban, my first reason by the same staff member had said "LOL". When that happened I was just standing in a room with my friends. Then the mass unban was undone and I got this reason or breaking a policy, but from what I know I had done nothing wrong. I've been in Fresh for 3 years now, I don't think I'd suddenly broken a policy..
    Accepteddddd

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    0
    I didn't scam.. It was making accounts..

  8. #8
    Administrator Chels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Uk
    Posts
    1,282
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackery View Post
    [MENTION=79]Chels[/MENTION] Your call
    If banned with scam clones, means the users made clone names of other users on his ip, havin checked, this account was online yesterday so clearly changed ip to log in

  9. #9
    Elite VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    0
    Appeal request denied.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
◮ Top