Elite VIP
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

My User Report

Hello, I was given instruction to post any reports I had against users on this section of the forums by @Jayydenn .

This is a highly serious report, which I wouldn't of made if I couldn't have sorted with the matter myself (of which I've been attempting to do for a series of over 5 months). I have created this report in compliance with the current Fresh Rules, at: https://rules.fresh-hotel.org/ .

The following users I am for the information stated below are: 'JordanWinkyFace' and 'V1RU5'.

Throughout the course of around six months, 'V1RU5' (also known as 'FLoob') has been highly abusive, to the extend whereby he has constantly been using racial language to me; on the format of Fresh Hotel. Furthermore, he has also abused other users constantly; not just myself. One prime example of this is 'PeelyOrange', however if required I will be happy to put forward other reports from other users of accounts whereby they have also been abused by this person. I'm aware "Floob" was previously banned on that specific account, however I had even told @Jayydenn myself that this would not resolve the issue; due to the vast number of accounts he seems to have. From so, this ban did not resolve any problems. The issue doesn't end here, in the past numerous reports about him have been made through the Fresh CFH Help system but from that no action was taken, or to say none which happened to have any effect. In the past, (and I'm not sure how), he has spammed my IP on numerous accounts, it goes without saying that he constantly spams hate within rooms which I happen to be in. This issue is continuously getting out of control, I hope it is resolved with. From reading the sanctions for the rule violations he has done, it shows he should have received an 'IP Ban' long ago, but will leave this at the discretion of the hotel staff/management.

Apart from this, 'JordanWinkyFace' has recently been engaging in such actions; in accordance with 'V1RU5'. I felt it necessary to report this via the forums to ensure that multiple staff were aware of this persisting issue. The fact is that it is not just me who is receiving abuse from the users, as many other users are to. However, the time length period in which 'JordanWinkyFace' has been committing similar offences can be deemed insignificant to that of 'Floob'.

If you deem it appropriate, I would be happy to supply any screenshots indicate such actions (if not noted down already through previous reports on the CFH's) and can bring other users towards you, explaining different cases of their abuse.

Thank you for taking the time to review this report, I know it's extensive and long. But I feel helpless with the situation that users like those are creating, please take action.

- Arunchahal .
    @Kane @Chels @Nick @Jayydenn @Leon @Craig
    Last edited by Arun; 08-04-2015 at 06:30 PM.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I actually remember seeing this 'V1RU5' person here on the forums if I'm correct, how pathetic is he though, really? I agree, NOBODY in this game should ever have to experience any form of constant harassment, and it should 100% be a perm/IP ban offence (with proof unless seen in the chat logs by staff, showing the time in the corner of your screen as well as the fresh address or something like that to verify the times the incident occurs and that it was in this game) . That's absolutely ridiculous.
    I had a signature pic, but the quality was too high. Click here to see it.

3. Likes Securitys, Arun liked this post
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well to be honest, Arun, I have already apoligized for my selfish acts on two occasions, once in the group call, and another through IM on skype. I will not persist in these actions because I have realized it was a horrible thing to do and you must be feeling pretty upset. I could message WinkyFace and tell him to stop if you want?

Legend
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I will be monitoring the situation on fresh and if anyone is being racially abusive towards others they will be IP Banned in accordance with Fresh Hotel Rules.

Leon
    Fresh Hotel Administrator

Blue VIP
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello.

Arun, I am very sorry you have had this experience at Fresh. Our staff work around the clock monitoring situations that occur in game. I have investigated the situation, and have decided to rule in your favour.

The user has been banned on all accounts, as well as his IP.

7. Likes Arun liked this post

Thread Information