Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: [mrsmarties} banned?!

  1. #1
    Fresh Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    0

    Angry [mrsmarties} banned?!

    First of all I want to say is I get disconnected by Jayydenn in the middle of LMS
    (Last Man Standing). I couldve won that!!!!!!!!!!

    Your account has been terminated from our services.

    The reason for your ban is: Abuse
    The ban is expected to expire on: 16 April, 2028
    You will be unbanned in: 13 years
    You were banned by: Jayydenn


    Second of all, "Abuse" its not like I raped him or something? I did nothing except say that Jayydenn will be down in a few minutes.

    I would like this Ban lifted because there is no reason that I should be banned for this.

    P.S [MENTION=2]Kane[/MENTION] Hayden Nelson says hi to you (Im his cousin)

    [MENTION=2]Kane[/MENTION]

  2. #2
    Fresh Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    0
    [MENTION=1621]Jayydenn[/MENTION] [MENTION=79]Chels[/MENTION] [MENTION=2]Kane[/MENTION]

  3. #3
    Fresh Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    0
    I said that to Jayydenn after I reloaded the client (After the Disconnection during the LMS)

  4. #4
    Blue VIP
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    356
    Rep Power
    12
    Denied.

    Abuse towards me, kane and other user's isn't tolerated.
    Cya.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Ban Appeal MrSmarties
    By MrSmarties in forum Resolved Ban Appeals
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-04-2018, 10:17 AM

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
◮ Top