Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Rainforest Ban Appeal

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0

    Rainforest Ban Appeal

    Include username of the account that was banned : Rainforest

    Include username of the staff that added the ban : Sox

    Expiry date : 17 April, 2028

    Email of the account in question : [email protected]

    Reason for the ban : Called Sox dumb because I was kicked from the room so he called me a melt and I said "melt, insult of 2015" I was subsequently banned.

    Why the ban should be lifted? : Because I was only messing around and don't believe that the reason is enough to ban me.

  2. #2
    It's clobberin' time! Kane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 1994
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,919
    Rep Power
    10
    bullshit reason to be getting banned by
    [MENTION=1621]Jayydenn[/MENTION] makes the final call if it gets lifted or not.

  3. #3
    Blue VIP
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    356
    Rep Power
    12
    What have we learnt? Not to call staff dumb? I'd hope so.
    [MENTION=2]Kane[/MENTION] will unban you. If I see another ban appeal of something like this, expect to stay banned.
    Keep out of trouble!

  4. #4
    It's clobberin' time! Kane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 1994
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,919
    Rep Power
    10
    It would seem after having a chat with sox you went ahead and abused staff and said we steal everyones money and scam them, i've decided to deny it.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. [Denied] Rainforest Ban Appeal
    By Rainforest in forum Resolved Ban Appeals
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-16-2015, 04:59 PM

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
◮ Top