Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Rainforest Ban Appeal

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0

    Rainforest Ban Appeal

    Include username of the account that was banned : Rainforest

    Include username of the staff that added the ban : Sox

    Expiry date : 17 April, 2028

    Email of the account in question : [email protected]

    Reason for the ban : Called Sox dumb because I was kicked from the room so he called me a melt and I said "melt, insult of 2015" I was subsequently banned.

    Why the ban should be lifted? : Because I was only messing around and don't believe that the reason is enough to ban me. ALSO I DID NOT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT SCAMMING OR STEALING ANYONE'S MONEY, YOU CAN READ CHAT IF YOU WANT.

  2. #2
    Administrator Chels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Uk
    Posts
    1,282
    Rep Power
    10
    ban already denied, stop making multiple appeals

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. [Denied] Rainforest Ban Appeal
    By Rainforest in forum Resolved Ban Appeals
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-16-2015, 11:00 AM

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
◮ Top