Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Ban Appeal

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0

    Ban Appeal

    Include username of the account that was banned : Ryan0612

    Include username of the staff that added the ban : Muscab

    Expiry date : 15 January, 2026

    Email of the account in question : [email protected]

    Reason for the ban : A few years ago, I was in a party room with some of my friends and I used a derogatory word towards Muscab, not realising he was in the room. The word in question was: Twat - The official reason stated on the Fresh website is: (Broke our Policy one way or another)

    Why the ban should be lifted? : I have not been able to play Fresh for 2 years and I completely understood why he banned me and I am not going to blame my actions on anybody else. I would like to apologise and I have honestly learnt my lesson.

  2. #2
    Orange VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    36
    Rep Power
    0
    Thank you for your ban appeal, as you have been banned by Muscab, only he can lift the ban. Please await further action from him.

    Best of luck!

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0
    So does Muscab know about my appeal?

  4. #4
    Elite VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    0
    Appeal denied at Muscab's request.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
◮ Top