Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation Ban Appeal

Username: BronzeDick
    Staff Banned By: Ozie
    Reason For Ban: Blank, at least that's what the reason was.
    Ban expiry date: January 6, 2015
    Reason Why ban should be lifted:
    Well, there isn't an "exact" reason i think my ban should be lifted, i mean it's not even considered a ban. But abusing powers? Well yes, thats what i'm here to talk about. Well, i know this is "Ban Appeal" Section, but i thought this needed to be sorted. January 6, 2015, 1:50(American Time) i was making my room, and i went to kitkate events room to get some feedback on whats been going on there. I surely didn't play because i didn't like pool attack. I simply quoted " flouxe follow me and see my fully finished events room." And thats when kitkate said "Bronze, Ozie going to ban you because i h8 you." As i said, wait what. Then Ozie quoted "Im not going to ban you, but something worse." So he came and kissed me so as i thought that was the end of it. I then went to my room to show flouxe, and i don't know what command it was he used, but every time i go to another room, he could teleport me back to the room. Which is exactly what he did. So then i got scared for a moment, not knowing what happened. So Ozie exactly quoted "That command tho." me not thing it's something major went on about my day, going back to my room. Then Ozie simply used the command again. So i didn't have any problems, and i thought that if i were to say something, i would most likely get banned for no reason. I guess. So then i quoted "Ozie follow me ok?" And so he did... When he came inside the room. He was afk for about 1-2 minutes total, i guess. Then he said He Bronze, and i said i'm going to put Exit command on then i'm getting offline. So then after i typed that, he hugged me saying, no, no, no, no, no, rapidly(spamming). So then kitkate came in saying "lol". So i didn't know what was up, or going on at the time until i had a message that said " You've been kicked from the Hotel by a "Moderator(Ozie at the moment). So i immediately logged back on; not knowing what was going on. I was refreshed to the----> fresh-hotel.org/banned.php So thats the story and i hope this can stop future "outrageous Jokes" like this one.Thank you for reviewing this Thread, and spending precious time trying to help my "personal problem".

Sincerely, BronzeDick(posted as Tshark Forum Account)
    Last edited by Tshark; 01-06-2015 at 08:21 AM. Reason: I edited because it somehow failed to save, and half of Template was missing.

Blue VIP
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can't Accept/Deny appeal until @Ozie States reason for the ban and confirms/denies what happened.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ginge, the ban is not perm. It's expires today, so i just wanted to know if someone could stop future "jokes" like that. If that was in fact a joke

Blue VIP
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh. Not really a ban appeal but I'll deal with it here. Still need to wait to hear from Ozie to confirm what happened as you have no proof.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, if he was to say yeah the ban stands. Do i have to wait the full day, or is the ban period extended?

And also, if you're banned the same day of the ban and the expiry date, was the same day of the previous ban, do you have to wait a full day, or just wait a couple of hours to sign back into hotel?

Example, i was banned June, 12, 2015. And the expiry date was June 12, 2015, do you wait a full day, or just wait a couple of hours before refreshing the hotel?

what up
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Ban expires today anyway.

Thread Information