Banned
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up Rare Values

Surely I can't be the only one that thinks that the values we run off at the moment are utterly stupid.

Referring to the threads @Kane generously posted for us:

https://forum.fresh-hotel.org/showth...ate-17-10-2015
    https://forum.fresh-hotel.org/showth...s-(06-10-2015)

Eg: There are 16,000 typos and 103,000 thrones - yet typos are 2 for 1 throne?
    This goes for all other rares listed (except maybe petal patches).

In my opinion, hoping I'm not the only one that thinks so, the Rare Values need to be re-worked.

I'm offering to do this, along with a couple others that may be interested (contact me on forums or in-game). I'm assuming this is really up to staff, but I promise an unbiased system (Not raising prices depending on what I have) that will be detailed and regularly updated.

Let me know your thoughts, and would appreciate if staff would also get back to me on this.

Thanks,
    Liam.

It's clobberin' time!
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    628 Post(s)
    Tagged
    88 Thread(s)
    I've already mentioned this to everyone lol nobody listens stubborn bastards.

Banned
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kane View Post
    I've already mentioned this to everyone lol nobody listens stubborn bastards.
    I did see that in the drags and ICM's post shortly after making this thread. In that case maybe a rare values team needs to step up and actually make logical values.

I'd suggest people start by increasing prices on their own but as you said the others would be to stubborn and it just wouldn't get anywhere. Something forcefully needs to be done in my opinion, only way change will happen

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 0VOX0 View Post
    I did see that in the drags and ICM's post shortly after making this thread. In that case maybe a rare values team needs to step up and actually make logical values.

I'd suggest people start by increasing prices on their own but as you said the others would be to stubborn and it just wouldn't get anywhere. Something forcefully needs to be done in my opinion, only way change will happen
    Thats why i have changed my Rare values to typos:1-2t

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Plus An actual rare values is too much on the homepage, a community thread is better so comment on mines or anyone elses thread if you are concerned about any values @0VOX0

It's clobberin' time!
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    628 Post(s)
    Tagged
    88 Thread(s)
    Nobody can afford what they're really worth so they invent values that are affordable to them which is basically manipulating the economy in essence.

Banned
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nobody can afford what they're really worth so they invent values that are affordable to them which is basically manipulating the economy in essence.
    Yeah hence why in my original post I added an unbiased system. And yeah, essentially changing the economy to favour themselves, and that's not right haha.

And yes Provision I agree with that. But I am talking about more realistic values determined by how much of a rare there is compared to another. For example 103k t's and 16k typos and yet typos are 2 per t?

If my memory serves me correctly, there are half the amount of dj's compared to thrones, DJ's should be around 2t per. That's just logical thinking in anycase.

I am grateful for what you all are trying to do, but it is just not at all logical.

It's clobberin' time!
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    628 Post(s)
    Tagged
    88 Thread(s)
    Yeah hence why in my original post I added an unbiased system. And yeah, essentially changing the economy to favour themselves, and that's not right haha.

And yes Provision I agree with that. But I am talking about more realistic values determined by how much of a rare there is compared to another. For example 103k t's and 16k typos and yet typos are 2 per t?

If my memory serves me correctly, there are half the amount of dj's compared to thrones, DJ's should be around 2t per. That's just logical thinking in anycase.

I am grateful for what you all are trying to do, but it is just not at all logical.
    That would be the correct way however people won't trade it for that much due to demand and how hard they are to sell

9. Likes Provision1 liked this post
    Banned
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That would be the correct way however people won't trade it for that much due to demand and how hard they are to sell
    Yeah, a complicated subject I guess really, I was just voicing my opinion in anycase & hoping to see some slight change :')

11. Likes LjUbRiDnAkJiRdOfF, Provision1 liked this post
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, a complicated subject I guess really, I was just voicing my opinion in anycase & hoping to see some slight change :')
    Yeah what you said made absolute sense, however due to demand based on items and also the stereotype on item values. If the values were changed to 2T each, no-one would want to buy them, because for a long time typewriters have remained stable at 2 per T.

Thread Information