Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Are these rares not worth ANYTHING?

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    0

    Are these rares not worth ANYTHING?

    Hi.

    I found this account from a few years back, but the account was banned for 2 years. Today, I finally logged onto the account. I remember the old days, where everybody wanted to get their hands on a forsaken throne, and all these custom dinos were the shit.

    Now, it's all about dragons, and icms, and everything that I have is worth about 1c.

    The username is TitTit.

    All these old rares I have are worth nothing, or can they be exchanged for at least something?
    Furble - Fresh Hotel, Fur-Ble - Fresh RP

  2. #2
    Administrator Chels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Uk
    Posts
    1,282
    Rep Power
    10
    look under rares - custom they are like 1m per now if you can even sell them

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-12-2016, 12:17 AM
  2. Making Graphics of anything
    By Unkickable in forum Graphic Services
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-24-2015, 06:05 PM
  3. [Accepted] Please dont ban me i didn't do anything bad ;c
    By YUGIBear in forum Resolved Ban Appeals
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-16-2015, 09:09 PM
  4. URGENT! Rares still not recieved..!!
    By Vitorizzuto in forum Help and Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-26-2015, 02:12 PM
  5. how to sell these rares
    By freshnuts in forum Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-06-2015, 07:47 AM

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
◮ Top