Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MayraMartinez Ban Appeal

Include username of the account that was banned : MayraMartinez

Include username of the staff that added the ban : Kylie

Expiry date : 30 July, 2028

Email of the account in question :

Reason for the ban : Faking Screenshots

Why the ban should be lifted? : Before anything else, i'd like to say "faking screenshots" really? Yet the supposed advertising screenshot ( Seen here ) https://prntscr.com/99q5rp is completely real apparently? Even when it shows a users name that isn't even registered to fresh in it!? The sad part is that whoever gave this bs screenshot to Kylie has gotten no repercussions. On the other hand when I gave an advertiser screenshot to Kylie (I normally report advertisers on a daily basis) Automatically it is assumed FAKE even though there was no evidence that it is and I am automatically banned for it. Why when it comes to me, decisions are made off the bat without any thought, yet when it comes to someone else framing me not a single thought is given to the evidence and is completely disregarded? Is it in attempt to just keep me banned, do you not like me? If so please tell me so I can stop wasting my time trying to get back to something I've invested money in and enjoyed playing. Honestly I would settle for you to just lift my ip of the bam, and not my account.

Additional Screenshot: https://prntscr.com/99q726
    You can see Remity handled the case (The case of the screenshot that Kylie assumes is fake) just fine. He tells me i'm not getting banned but he wont accept the proof, also Colin admits to knowing the one who framed me. Yet the next day he's running to Kylie telling her all this random stuff saying i'm threatening him and such. No, nobody threatened him.

I really have hope for this ban appeal as I have gotten everything I wanted to say off my chest in it, and I hope that it will actually be read, processed, and considered before it just glanced at, closed, and denied. Thank you

- MayraMartinez

Banned
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Kane

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Soprano View Post
    Reason for the ban : Faking Screenshots

Why the ban should be lifted? : Before anything else, i'd like to say "faking screenshots" really? . . . . . On the other hand when I gave an advertiser screenshot to Kylie (I normally report advertisers on a daily basis) Automatically it is assumed FAKE even though there was no evidence that it is and I am automatically banned for it.
    So you were banned for faking a screenshot of someone advertising and another charge for advertising? If this is so, do you have the link to the picture? The one where you reported someone for advertising and it was deemed fake by the staff?

Regarding the picture of you advertising, I guess it might be the work of someone who tried to frame you? After all, there is another user talking that is not registered on the hotel.

Banned
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Exactly what I'm saying the screenshot of "me" totally fake. But the screenshot I have to Remity (which Kylie saw after it was already taken care of) had no indication of it being fake, she just took Colins word that it was. This is literally my third attempt at appealing for the fake advertiser screenshot. And I do have the screenshot of the Colin advertising incident. I'll have to get on my laptop to post it. PS, thank you for appealing for me!

Banned
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another funny thing I just noticed that the screenshot of "me" is fake, (besides the user kerisyas that isn't registered to fresh) are the people in the back. https://prntscr.com/99s4jg here you can see the guys pants, they are yellow and red. In fresh if you color those pants you cant change the cuff color (his pants are yellow, and the cuffs are red) and also the guy in front of him has a head band, it's red and black, but the headband in fresh can only stay white. All of these are indications that this screenshot was faked on another hotel.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Good luck with your appeal. When Colin showed me the proof of you advertising I deemed it as fake/deficient, but by then you had already been banned.

7. Likes Soprano liked this post
    Banned
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So as you can see, the screenshot that was given of me has all the evidence in it that it was faked, on top of ColinRivero saying he knows the person who faked it ... and yet all the 2 appeals I made were declined, and nothing was done about it. On the other hand when I give a screenshot with no indications it was fake, Kylie immediately bans me for it.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so someone faked screen shot you adversting?

Banned
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you so much Remity, I wish it would've just been left at your decision, and it didn't have to expand to other things, like Colin telling Kylie I was threatening him with a fake screenshot and all this. Honestly staff shouldn't take peoples words over others unless the have the proof for it, and that's exactly what Kylie did in this situation. But I still respect her as a staff and I know that she is just doing her job.

Banned
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aligamerzone21 View Post
    so someone faked screen shot you adversting?
    Yeah, they did! It's been a really frustrating experience trying to get back, after both my appeals were denied I even tried purchasing a ban appeal, contacting the sales email and things. But it's had to get in contact with Kane especially when you cant use the hotel

Thread Information