Include username of the account that was banned : Ossified

Include username of the staff that added the ban : Rico

Expiry date : August 06, 2028

Email of the account in question : [email protected] ?

Reason for the ban : "Staff Slur"

Why the ban should be lifted? :
It started out with me in a FF room. OniSenpie, Rico, and I were all joking around. I asked OniSenpie: "What would happen if I report Rico?" OniSenpie then said: "lol i dare u." "lol i triple dawg dare you." I did not even come close to even clicking Ricos avatar (Not like I was really going to report him, If we were all joking, second before), before I was banned. I do not think that I committed "staff slur". Slurring a staff, is basically me cursing at them, threatening to reveal their ip, etc etc. But, personally, i don't understand how I did this. I understand if the ban would not be lifted. However, I think it is a little drastic for me to be IP banned, just from asking an honest question. Thanks!