Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Gold vip help

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    0
    I understand but it has been almost 2 weeks since I paid for it. I appreciate KayDerp and the other staff for their help.

  2. #2
    Deadman TheUndertaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Death Valley
    Posts
    579
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by uncensorex View Post
    I understand but it has been almost 2 weeks since I paid for it. I appreciate KayDerp and the other staff for their help.
    [MENTION=103]Kylie[/MENTION] [MENTION=2]Kane[/MENTION]
    Cookies! Cookies! Cookies! CooKieMoNsTeRRRR

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    0
    It has now been 3 weeks and still nothing. If you aren't going to give me the VIP I'd like my money refunded please.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Gold vip
    By jj19661 in forum Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-23-2018, 04:54 PM
  2. 2012 VIP Gold member wiped , Help
    By BvLGaRiaIND in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-08-2018, 08:57 AM
  3. Gold VIP
    By Bran in forum Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-19-2016, 04:29 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-23-2016, 09:43 AM
  5. VIP Question. Please Help
    By Biscuit456 in forum Resolved Help Requests
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-17-2016, 09:10 AM

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
◮ Top