Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: I didn't mean for it to sound rude :(

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    I didn't mean for it to sound rude :(

    Include username of the account that was banned : HornySausageDog

    Include username of the staff that added the ban : Kane

    Expiry date : 2028

    Email of the account in question [email protected]
    Reason for the ban : The Moderator Didn't Speify a Reason

    Why the ban should be lifted? : I'm Truely sorry for saying that. I wasn't trying to a dick. i was just being friendly in my own way. can you please lift this for me and let me back on the server, i just started making friends. I hate oining new hotels. Please kane. i promise to not be a dick again. Plus it's almost Christmas, Can you atleast give me 1 warning? Next time you can boot me and kick me off for how ever long you want.
    i'm truely sorry
    This is one of the best hotel's i've ever been on. I wouldn't want to leave it

  2. #2
    It's clobberin' time! Kane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 1994
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,919
    Rep Power
    10
    No!

    Appeal denied.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Ban Appeal, didn't mean to spam. :/
    By SexyLezGirl in forum Resolved Ban Appeals
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-20-2016, 07:46 AM
  2. Jonteh being rude
    By Apple2013 in forum Resolved Reports
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-14-2016, 06:41 AM
  3. Doozles got rude to me
    By Gxlaxy in forum Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-03-2015, 08:49 PM
  4. [Pending] Banned for nothing, i legit mean NOTHING
    By EatMyCookiee in forum Resolved Ban Appeals
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-19-2015, 08:12 AM
  5. [Accepted] Please dont ban me i didn't do anything bad ;c
    By YUGIBear in forum Resolved Ban Appeals
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-16-2015, 09:09 PM

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
◮ Top