Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Suggested Commands

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another suggestion is disable mimic command, update will be great once a few touchups are done. so far so good

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The bubble command? really hoping that gets added just want the bat speech bubble and i'm happy

Queen Of Fresh
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    48 Thread(s)
    loving the update personally well done lads

4. Likes Provision1 liked this post
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dear Management

In this i would like to suggest general ideas for the hotel, don't worry if they appear ridiculous i just want to put forward my thoughts

1) More competitions with encouragement to take part
    2) a sub-staff team of selected users that don't have mod commands but report to staff. They manage things such as competitions and possible bans that can be reported, this will take the stress of staff
    3) a team of users dedicated to helping the community and providing information for other users who require it, for example rare values, new update issues and currant affairs in the hotel. This group won't have any banning abilities but can be hand selected by testing knowledge of fresh hotel
    4) New commands that can be uploaded, i know that they are currently being fixed
    5) Problems with pixels - People who have purchased VIP realise that pixels don't come as frequently as would have liked. Users who have donated to fresh should be able to purchase from the VIP catalogue without pixels, Credits, being much more common are a much better currancy to use for people who have donated money to the hotel.

Please tell me if there is more that should be on this list as i think this will make users much happier and won't effect anything hugely in the long run.

Thank you very much

PondLife
    Last edited by PondLife; 12-30-2015 at 07:03 PM.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    628 Post(s)
    Tagged
    88 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PondLife View Post
    Dear Management

In this i would like to suggest general ideas for the hotel, don't worry if they appear ridiculous i just want to put forward my thoughts

1) More competitions with encouragement to take part
    2) a sub-staff team of selected users that don't have mod commands but report to staff. They manage things such as competitions and possible bans that can be reported, this will take the stress of staff
    3) a team of users dedicated to helping the community and providing information for other users who require it, for example rare values, new update issues and currant affairs in the hotel. This group won't have any banning abilities but can be hand selected by testing knowledge of fresh hotel
    4) New commands that can be uploaded, i know that they are currently being fixed
    5) Problems with pixels - People who have purchased VIP realise that pixels don't come as frequently as would have liked. Users who have donated to fresh should be able to purchase from the VIP catalogue without pixels, Credits, being much more common are a much better currancy to use for people who have donated money to the hotel.

Please tell me if there is more that should be on this list as i think this will make users much happier and won't effect anything hugely in the long run.

Thank you very much

PondLife
    We'll work on management when our game's stable and bitches aren't crying @Jonteh.

what up
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Fresh is being worked on 24/7 and we would appreciate it if you just let us work on things for the next few days.

8. Likes Provision1 liked this post

Thread Information