Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: WWE Badge

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Member Sacramento's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    60
    Rep Power
    11

    Question WWE Badge

    Lol, yeah i know, it doesn't really matter but where can I get that cool WWE badge from, coz I really want it. On my old acc, craig gave me it, but I don't see him anymore. So it would be great if I know how to get one. By the way its not begging, just simply asking.

    Thank you

  2. #2
    Member Jokerz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Ur-anus
    Posts
    35
    Rep Power
    0
    I'm sure it's in the badge shop.

  3. #3
    Member Sacramento's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    60
    Rep Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz View Post
    I'm sure it's in the badge shop.
    Really? Because I couldn't find it, maybe I missed it....who knows lmao. I checked 3 times before.

  4. #4
    Member Jokerz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Ur-anus
    Posts
    35
    Rep Power
    0
    You most likely missed it lol

  5. #5
    Deadman TheUndertaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Death Valley
    Posts
    579
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz View Post
    You most likely missed it lol
    i dont see it
    Cookies! Cookies! Cookies! CooKieMoNsTeRRRR

  6. #6
    Member Jokerz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Ur-anus
    Posts
    35
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUndertaker View Post
    i dont see it
    But I got it from the badge shop last time lol

  7. #7
    Deadman TheUndertaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Death Valley
    Posts
    579
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz View Post
    But I got it from the badge shop last time lol
    either im blind or it was removed lol
    Cookies! Cookies! Cookies! CooKieMoNsTeRRRR

  8. #8
    Member Jokerz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Ur-anus
    Posts
    35
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUndertaker View Post
    either im blind or it was removed lol
    We will see in 30 minutes

  9. #9
    King Securitys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    United States
    Age
    27
    Posts
    655
    Rep Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacramento View Post
    Lol, yeah i know, it doesn't really matter but where can I get that cool WWE badge from, coz I really want it. On my old acc, craig gave me it, but I don't see him anymore. So it would be great if I know how to get one. By the way its not begging, just simply asking.

    Thank you
    Badge shop

  10. #10
    Member Sacramento's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    60
    Rep Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Securitys View Post
    Badge shop
    OK, then I am just blind, thanks securitys.

    lmao

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Wwe 2k17 roster
    By Hotess in forum WWE
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-29-2016, 12:00 AM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-05-2016, 09:48 PM
  3. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-27-2016, 03:18 PM
  4. WWE SUPERSTARS--------BDAY :p
    By TheUndertaker in forum Spam
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-10-2015, 11:19 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-02-2015, 08:59 AM

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
◮ Top