Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Ban Appeal for Tristan34

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Ban Appeal for Tristan34

    Include username of the account that was banned : Tristan34

    Include username of the staff that added the ban : JockeyHockey

    Expiry date : October 7, 2028

    Email of the account in question : I forgot .Tbh

    Reason for the ban : Advertising

    Why the ban should be lifted? :So this was what exactly happen... I was playing wired maze at momoutaro (idk th specific username) Me ,Jockeyhockey and my other friend.While i was playin,Suddenly my client become laggy because it's raining in my place,So i can't move to another mats thats why jockeyhockey cant go through to another mats bc of me.Suddenly,he counted 1-5 seconds then my client said ' the reason for you ban is :Advertising'.I was shock because i never advertise anything.I was like 'wtf',i didnt do anything. i really don't understand the purpose i'm banned for.This is my first time. And I never advertise. Please reply asap.

  2. #2
    It's clobberin' time! Kane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 1994
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,919
    Rep Power
    10
    You're not even showing up as banned on the system any longer

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
◮ Top