User Tag List

Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Fresh app for iPad?

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    7
    Likes (Given)
    3
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Fresh app for iPad?

    Have seen other retros claiming to have released iPad apps for their hotels, would be cool if it were possible and not too expensive, would bring in more users and keep some online more frequently

  2. #2
    Deadman TheUndertaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Death Valley
    Posts
    579
    Likes (Given)
    26
    Likes (Received)
    105
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    you can download puffin browser and use fresh hotel from ur ipad or w/e and use fresh hotel from there. many users do it
    Cookies! Cookies! Cookies! CooKieMoNsTeRRRR

  3. #3
    Orange VIP aligamerzone21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Earth
    Age
    20
    Posts
    577
    Likes (Given)
    199
    Likes (Received)
    95
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUndertaker View Post
    you can download puffin browser and use fresh hotel from ur ipad or w/e and use fresh hotel from there. many users do it
    and it needs a fast wifi

  4. #4
    Deadman TheUndertaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Death Valley
    Posts
    579
    Likes (Given)
    26
    Likes (Received)
    105
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by aligamerzone21 View Post
    and it needs a fast wifi
    not really.. just the average wifi speed
    Cookies! Cookies! Cookies! CooKieMoNsTeRRRR

  5. Likes tuggitsomoree liked this post
  6. #5
    Member Sacramento's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    60
    Likes (Given)
    10
    Likes (Received)
    9
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by tuggitsomoree View Post
    Have seen other retros claiming to have released iPad apps for their hotels, would be cool if it were possible and not too expensive, would bring in more users and keep some online more frequently
    Yes there is puffin browser that works, also one called Eyele bar, don't know if that is still there. Fresh, doesn't need an app as it is on the web, so they can save some cash instead of getting an app when you can already access it on these devices using browsers. Not as quick, but still reasonable, it just depends on your network speed.

  7. Likes „Swish„ liked this post
  8. #6
    Deadman TheUndertaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Death Valley
    Posts
    579
    Likes (Given)
    26
    Likes (Received)
    105
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacramento View Post
    Yes there is puffin browser that works, also one called Eyele bar, don't know if that is still there. Fresh, doesn't need an app as it is on the web, so they can save some cash instead of getting an app when you can already access it on these devices using browsers. Not as quick, but still reasonable, it just depends on your network speed.
    nicely explained my friend
    Cookies! Cookies! Cookies! CooKieMoNsTeRRRR

  9. #7
    Member Sacramento's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    60
    Likes (Given)
    10
    Likes (Received)
    9
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUndertaker View Post
    nicely explained my friend
    Thank you I just tried to explain it as simply as I can.

  10. #8
    King Securitys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    United States
    Age
    22
    Posts
    655
    Likes (Given)
    135
    Likes (Received)
    67
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    7
    i use puffin works fine 100%

  11. #9
    Senior Member „Swish„'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    213
    Likes (Given)
    79
    Likes (Received)
    37
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Securitys View Post
    i use puffin works fine 100%
    True @Securitys

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. [Denied] Ban App
    By Gang in forum Resolved Ban Appeals
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-06-2017, 05:10 PM
  2. Any good games on xbox or Ios (ipad-iphone)
    By Zm1234 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-27-2015, 03:39 PM
  3. Mod app not sending?
    By BigtimeRyan in forum Help and Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-05-2015, 09:41 PM

Members who have read this thread: 5

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
◮ Top