Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: My Ban Appeal

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Angry My Ban Appeal

    Include username of the account that was banned : RainbowAshFruit

    Include username of the staff that added the ban : Dkay

    Expiry date : 09 February, 2016

    Email of the account in question : [email protected]

    Reason for the ban : Bullying another player

    Why the ban should be lifted? : They reported me for no reason at all. I walked into the room and my friend said you should roast them and I said I didn't want to because I was going to hurt them.

  2. #2
    It's clobberin' time! Kane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 1994
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,919
    Rep Power
    10
    Your ban expires today from your appeal

    Please take it on the chin and wait it out for the rest of the day.

    Also look back into our template it does state bans expiring within 24 hours cannot be appealed.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
◮ Top