Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Ban Appeal

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0

    Unhappy Ban Appeal

    Include username of the account that was banned : pushes

    Include username of the staff that added the ban : kane

    Expiry date : march 10, 2025

    Email of the account in question : [email protected]

    Reason for the ban : got banned due to my brother scamming

    Why the ban should be lifted? : I don't want my account being banned because I don't scam, I know family members aren't an excuse, but my brother did scam on his account and I didn't know about it till I got summoned, if I had known before that he scammed spencer I would've payed it off for him cause I don't need my account being banned just cause we have the same ip, I still will pay it off, just want my account unbanned.

  2. #2
    It's clobberin' time! Kane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 1994
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,919
    Rep Power
    10
    This appeal has been reviewed and we've decided to go against your appeal and stand by the ban.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
◮ Top