Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Ban Appeal For Mutton

  1. #1
    Junior Member Mutton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Ban Appeal For Mutton

    Username of the account that was banned : Mutton

    Include username of the staff that added the ban : Jonteh

    Expiry date : 19 October 2028

    Email of the account in question : I am not very sure

    Reason for the ban : Advertising

    Why the ban should be lifted? : I was in a room talking to some people when one of them said that he/she was not sure if he/she was getting a message from fresh/boon. I replied that he/she should only either use fresh or boon if that's the case. I know i said the word boon and for that i am very sorry, but i wasn't advertising at all. All i did was to tell that particular person to just use one.

  2. #2
    It's clobberin' time! Kane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 1994
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,919
    Rep Power
    10
    You mentioning another hotels name alone warrants a perm ban

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
◮ Top