Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: I got banned

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    0

    I got banned

    Name of Account: JayRich
    Staff that banned me: Kane
    Expiry Date: 2027
    Email of account: Im thinking Jason.castro13 or 14 @outlook.com
    Reason for ban: adv
    I was not advertising I was just saying that people were saying another retro was better, and I was asking for peoples opinions, not advertising, I think that I was banned for no reason.

  2. #2
    It's clobberin' time! Kane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 1994
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,919
    Rep Power
    10
    Please stop spamming multiple times with threads.

    Banned for advertising.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. [Denied] i got banned for no reason
    By Jaxes in forum Resolved Ban Appeals
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-16-2015, 09:58 AM
  2. Got banned again
    By Zajo in forum Resolved Ban Appeals
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-30-2015, 05:16 AM
  3. I got banned, for nothing...
    By zVenom in forum Resolved Ban Appeals
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-15-2015, 02:31 AM
  4. Got banned for nothing
    By Riicch in forum Resolved Ban Appeals
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-24-2015, 04:39 AM
  5. [Accepted] i got banned for NO REASON
    By Jon in forum Resolved Ban Appeals
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-04-2015, 04:53 PM

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
◮ Top