Thread: A new designer emerges!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A new designer emerges!

Hey there guys. Many of you may know me! My name within the hotel is "Mysterious" and if you didn't already know, I am a graphic designer! The reason why I am making this thread is because I would love to know what you guys would like to see me design for the hotel! Is there something you believe could look better? Perhaps some new badges or even some new rares or something?! Post your guys opinion below! - Mysterious

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mysterious View Post
    Hey there guys. Many of you may know me! My name within the hotel is "Mysterious" and if you didn't already know, I am a graphic designer! The reason why I am making this thread is because I would love to know what you guys would like to see me design for the hotel! Is there something you believe could look better? Perhaps some new badges or even some new rares or something?! Post your guys opinion below! - Mysterious
    Banners for fresh hotel will be amazing

Cooler Legend
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Maybe you could make Fresh an awesome FindRetros banner and show off some skills! You can click HERE to read more about it!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What could become Downtown Minneapolis' largest condominium development... ever... is returning to present plans to the Minneapolis Planning Commission COW at this Thursday's upcoming meeting.

Jim Stanton is behind the project called "The Legacy." Planned next to his successful StoneBridge Lofts condominium development, which opened in 2014 with 164 condo units (all of which are sold today), The Legacy will be over twice the size.

Originally presented to the planning commission as a 14 story building covering 724,000 square feet of space with 374 condo units, Stanton has reimagined his newest project due to concerns by the commission on the overall massing of the building. That challenge by the commission has been as a good thing as the most recent design shows not only a taller building, but one that fits the area better.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you don't mind me asking, what's this?
    Quote Originally Posted by yupstrips View Post
    What could become Downtown Minneapolis' largest condominium development... ever... is returning to present plans to the Minneapolis Planning Commission COW at this Thursday's upcoming meeting.

Jim Stanton is behind the project called "The Legacy." Planned next to his successful StoneBridge Lofts condominium development, which opened in 2014 with 164 condo units (all of which are sold today), The Legacy will be over twice the size.

Originally presented to the planning commission as a 14 story building covering 724,000 square feet of space with 374 condo units, Stanton has reimagined his newest project due to concerns by the commission on the overall massing of the building. That challenge by the commission has been as a good thing as the most recent design shows not only a taller building, but one that fits the area better.

Thread Information