Thread: I just don't understand v.v

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just don't understand v.v

I don't know if I'll get banned or hate for posting this on the foruns, but here it goes.

I've been depressed lately and I've not talked to anyone about it. I've been bullied at school, yet no one seemed to help me. Expect for my guidance counselor, but she's no help. She always says "tell an adult" or some shit that I already learned in elementary school. This is real shit. The kids have been calling me names (slut, sexist, fatass) even though I'm skinny af.. (rat, whore, etc) I just need a hug. My family has been helping me though. I support them. But the real world, I wanted to leave this Earth on Friday. But my sister, she instanly caught me in my bedroom and saved me. I love her so much. I just need a hug. Someone talk to me.
    (Not doing this for attention.)

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My username on Fresh is Faith335.. add me on there.

Banned
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Hun
    You can kik me at Meowtchu if you need someone to talk to or find me in game my username is the same
    :]

Banned
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    You are wonderful. You are awesome. You are worth something!

What do you enjoy doing? Is there a hobby you enjoy? Something to help pass the time and bring you some enjoyment.

I also think you should speak to your doctor. If you're not on medication, they may help you out with that and send you to a counselor. I've been there, and I know it stinks feeling this way. Please don't be afraid to reach out to others for help! Especially professionals!

5. Likes imMiinty liked this post
    Banned
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Listen here and listen clearly .. I've been in your shoes. When I was 15 years old I was 4'11 , 193 LBS, acne & more. I literally had no hope. My depression was really high, bullies around every corner. Just know that you are never alone in your fight against bullies. You are around peers who will always be judgmental, but just know after school, its all up hill from there. You meet people who are grown up and will accept you. I'm now 20 years old 5'9, 159 LBS, and girls from high school try to hit me up, saying they're sorry. People will be people. There's nothing you can do about it, but smile and just let them know they cant bring you down. Because if you let them know, you will build their fire. I've tried suicide, and it's not the answer. Because you have so much hope and blessings and points in this world. You need to show them you can make it without them. You are a blessing to your family and the peers around you. Find your passion and excel in it. The world is your egg basket and there's nothing stopping you from getting it, besides yourself. AND ALWAYS REMEMBER .. THE DARKEST NIGHTS .. MAKE THE BRIGHTEST STARS. You can do it, I believe in you. You will never be alone in this fight towards bullying, all you can do is nudge it off and realize that people will always be here for you, no matter what someone says. There's someone out there for everyone, someone who will accept you for you. You just need to accept yourself first in order to find them. I'm sure you're a beautiful woman/man; inside and outside. Everyone sees everyone different in their eyes. You do not truly know what you look like, no ones does. Scientist proved that. So just know people make fun of you for a reason. What you see in the mirror is not your actual self. You may see something that is terrible, someone may see something that is a blessing. People laugh and judge others because of three reason : TO COVER UP THEIR OWN INSECURITIES OR THEY ARE JEALOUS OR THEY ARE TRYING TO FIT IN WITH THE CROWD. Be yourself. Be true. Find your passion. Follow it , fuck the haters. You are yourself, you are a blessing my child. Don't fit in , don't be a sheep, be yourself. They are sheep, and you are the sheep herder, take control of them by smiling and being happy with yourself. THEN youll find happiness in others.

Banned
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattle View Post
    You are wonderful. You are awesome. You are worth something!

What do you enjoy doing? Is there a hobby you enjoy? Something to help pass the time and bring you some enjoyment.

I also think you should speak to your doctor. If you're not on medication, they may help you out with that and send you to a counselor. I've been there, and I know it stinks feeling this way. Please don't be afraid to reach out to others for help! Especially professionals!
    I agree with all the hobbies and stuff, but medication is not the answer. Cause then you start relying on it, then abusing it. Pills are just Meth and other hard drugs with fancy names. NEVER, and I repeat NEVER take medication for depression, because once you are off of it, you are either STILL sad and relying on it, or you are sick cause youre coming down from it.

Banned
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by imMiinty View Post
    I agree with all the hobbies and stuff, but medication is not the answer. Cause then you start relying on it, then abusing it. Pills are just Meth and other hard drugs with fancy names. NEVER, and I repeat NEVER take medication for depression, because once you are off of it, you are either STILL sad and relying on it, or you are sick cause youre coming down from it.

I never said medication was an answer, it's not. Medication for depression or other mood disorders are proven to be helpful when combined with other techniques such as counselling. Medication on it's own is simply a band aid.

Just speak to your doctor and see what they recommend. They're here to help.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know how you feel they jealous cuz they're not you, maybe ur a nobody yes but nobodys perfect. Hang in there don't let words hurt you people hurt without releasing , knowing how pains feels is exactly why we are kind to others you might be wondering what have you done to them they're just Heartless people.
    Sorry your suffering from these horrible people

10. Likes „Swish„ liked this post
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Eartha, you have a purpose on this earth. You are someone in this life. Those who are bullying you, are the ones that feel inferior of you because they are jealous bastards that just wish they could be like you. I know, i know, many people have a story behind them and that is no different for me. I used to be the one giving word and boring Public Speaking Speeches with a lot of words which the class didn't like so they used to throw things at me and call me vulgar names. I just ignored them because they are just low lives that will never get far in life. Don't believe a word they say as they don't have the common sense to comprehend you and respect you as a human being. I didn't just ignore them after, I also just pretended I was talking to toilets so I wouldn't get nervous when the hecklers start.

If you need to talk on Fresh Hotel, my IGN is: swishn8
    My Kik is: swishn8

Keep on telling yourself that you have an enormous value on this earth and you have a purpose on this earth when you feel sad about what they are saying as they are nobody to judge you, whatsoever.

12. Likes aligamerzone21 liked this post

Thread Information