Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: email

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Senior Member ¥Swish¥'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    213
    Rep Power
    11
    I never posed myself as a staff, all I said was that Fresh Hotel Staff could do what they want with the Verification Process. I don't see how i am talking for fresh hotel staff when i am just suggesting something so if they wanted it that way, they would've put it that way. Geez, I didn't know people like taking advantage of other people, that much, so much that they thrive on making people feel bad. [MENTION=4670]TheUndertaker[/MENTION]

  2. #2
    It's clobberin' time! Kane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 1994
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,919
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by ¥Swish¥ View Post
    I never posed myself as a staff, all I said was that Fresh Hotel Staff could do what they want with the Verification Process. I don't see how i am talking for fresh hotel staff when i am just suggesting something so if they wanted it that way, they would've put it that way. Geez, I didn't know people like taking advantage of other people, that much, so much that they thrive on making people feel bad. [MENTION=4670]TheUndertaker[/MENTION]
    Relax police officer, whole purpose of us limiting which emails can be used to verify was that as request came we can add it slowly and build a decent trusted email list by request.

    Quote Originally Posted by ¥Swish¥ View Post
    lol, just a suggestion. ?
    the thread creator suggested adding AOL to the trusted email system as they're legit, you just went on a little rage.

    Quote Originally Posted by ¥Swish¥ View Post
    Fresh Hotel Staff can use what they want with the verification. Remember that if Fresh Hotel change their verification process, then other users might get affected, all because of one person's want for change in the verification process when they can just create a new and free email on gmail or yahoo. Also, um is this stopping you from playing Fresh because if it's just based on someone's want instead of their need, it's not going to turn out well.
    No change needed detective constable, just have AOL emails added to the trusted list, sheesh.


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. I can't email [email protected]
    By Furble in forum Help and Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-12-2021, 12:01 PM
  2. Won't let me Login Because i Verified my Email
    By john7511 in forum Help and Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-04-2015, 11:05 PM
  3. Verify Email
    By Chels in forum Help and Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-04-2015, 03:02 AM
  4. Ordering points through email HUGE WASTE OF TIME!!
    By Franchise in forum Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-25-2015, 09:20 PM
  5. Verify Email!!!!
    By DamonStyle in forum Help and Support
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-17-2015, 06:07 PM

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
◮ Top