Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: PacificPerson scamming

Threaded View

  1. #1
    終止
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    166
    Rep Power
    11

    PacificPerson scamming

    My username : Spencer073
    User am reporting : PacificPerson
    Proof : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3V59xKMpXwU (bet)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWNIyCY2z4A (waiting)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bt62oKJjIvU (ran)
    Additional info : After I bet with him, he was trading me. As I was late, I left my computer running while I did somethings. I came back after 2 minutes and found that I might have actually dced mid-trade. When I reset my client, he was no longer there.

    Maybe it was coincidental that he left the casino. Maybe the staff might wanna clarify with him
    Last edited by Spencer_; 05-17-2016 at 09:38 AM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
◮ Top