Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexation View Post
    p.s Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_4.jpg 
Views:	150 
Size:	20.9 KB 
ID:	667
    This poll was still active at the time, and obviously more people have voted / pushed towards 'remain' after the upgrade was done to push Kane / Jonteh to revert back.

Clever, but irrelevant now.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It isnt clever, if they didnt want the flipping update, then they shouldve voted when asked to. kane advertised the poll more than enough times, If they didnt want the upgrade that bad then they shouldve submitted their vote, when relevant
    Cookies! Cookies! Cookies! CooKieMoNsTeRRRR

3. Likes Kane liked this post
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    628 Post(s)
    Tagged
    88 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUndertaker View Post
    It isnt clever, if they didnt want the flipping update, then they shouldve voted when asked to. kane advertised the poll more than enough times, If they didnt want the upgrade that bad then they shouldve submitted their vote, when relevant
    I love this guy, realest nigger on the forum.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUndertaker View Post
    Preach bud, Preach.

This is a great example (not you, the moaners) about kids throwing their toys out of the pram and thinking it's the end of time.

Can Fresh make a guide on the homepage recommending some attempt of a life or outdoor activity a few hours a week or words to that effect? Something to the sound of......

"To avoid moaning, and anxiety over tiny pixel-related problems - Fresh recommends that beyond your 20+ hours a week of Fresh; that you take a deep breath outdoors and attempt to exist in the real world for a few minutes each week to realise how small you really are.."

100% chance everyone will be chilled.
    Last edited by Cory; 05-23-2016 at 01:52 AM.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    628 Post(s)
    Tagged
    88 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TraX View Post
    100% chance that people have already been approached with their online activity with whom they are close with and definitely don't need anymore nagging from people they enjoy spending time with online. You can keep your opinion with this matter to yourself as you're not aware of anyone's cases with "real life" activity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cory View Post
    Clearly this has struck you on a personal level..

Take a deep breath outside, as suggested on my previous post.
    Quote Originally Posted by TraX View Post
    I understand where people come from. I myself am perfectly fine where I am in this world but I see you're clearly holding yourself high by being one with the "outside world". People who mock the playerbase whom find themselves online more than outdoors are the worst kind of people. You need to mind your own business and shame on you.
    Quote Originally Posted by „Swish„ View Post
    @Cory, clearly you're ignorant. I think users on Fresh Hotel have the ability to go outside and play sports and just let themselves free. Don't say something you don't know, you have no idea what circumstances regard different users. lol @TheUndertaker was exactly right as they did the poll so people can vote to get the new update instead so just voting against it now will do nothing in the slightest to affect @Kane's opinion as he gave us a choice and we voted so it was democratically done. I am pretty sure that Kane and Jonteh are not stupid to think, "oh i must've read that wrong" when the vote was clearly distinct to all users that the new update won by 43 users which is technically a smash. I honestly think that @Cory, mate you need to chill out and stop overthinking things that you don't know. Oh and, @TraX, I couldn't agree with you more.
    This thread was for discussions regarding the update not a little battle royale.

7. Likes Anting, CheakyLilBeggaAintShe24 liked this post
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    that's true @Kane. not to be a smart ass or anything, but i think @TraX and I have successfully thrown @Cory over the top ropes and we are planning to throw ourselves over the top ropes at the same time as we hit the ground.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright, fuck it then. Nothing is gonna change it anyways. Gotta deal with it

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was wondering if there's any way to add a chat alert for spamming? For example, in the old client, it would tell you that you had been muted, and would have a count down timer until you can talk again. With each repeat offence, it would add time on to the timer. However, there's nothing in the new client like this, it just mutes you without you knowing. Is there any way this could be altered, or can it be altered and this was a deliberate design choice by management? Just wondering, as it'd be handy to know if you couldn't continue talking to your friends if you'd been muted for spamming an advertiser off of the flow of chats in the room like a lot of people do. Besides that, I'm happy to see the steady inclusion of things back to the client, and the fixing of bugs reported so far!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by „Swish„ View Post
    that's true @Kane. not to be a smart ass or anything, but i think @TraX and I have successfully thrown @Cory over the top ropes and we are planning to throw ourselves over the top ropes at the same time as we hit the ground.
    Cory has only read all of this now. To be fair, if I have been thrown over the ropes and you and others fell too, that deserve's respect. Respect given is respect earned.

As I've discovered (through a forum?!) - online hours spent is clearly a personal / sensitive issue for people - so I'll leave this to rest.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rest in piece dude.

Thread Information