User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: bunch of suggestions all gathered up

  1. #1
    Member Moh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Lebanon
    Posts
    60
    Likes (Given)
    18
    Likes (Received)
    16
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    7

    bunch of suggestions all gathered up

    so here are a bunch of suggestions I got earlier today:

    ☆Encourage people by further making events in hotel by making an Event Host Of The Week where players would pick theyre favorite event hoster where the most one will get rares as a prize (which he can use as prizes for further events!) that and/or staff events.

    ☆I dunno if it was seen but would be nice for Vault page being renewed as all the prizes are taken.

    ☆This was a random suggestion but how about adding a :screenshot command where the client would be automatically screenshotted.

    ☆Room owners being able to spush,spull (may come in handy sometimes) thought if its restricted to vip would be better

    ☆A Gamer Of The Week to also encourage users to play more events ( with possible event points and event points leaderboard to know who got most? ). (can makes badges for this too?) (P.S. users wouldn't have to participate as they'd be chosen on the most points!)

    ☆LTD of the week back (like the ones we used to have) where users could weekly choose which rare they want to be released for a {day,hour,etc..}.

    ☆also I noticed this
    https://avatar-retro.com/habbo-imagi...4&action=crr=0
    When action is carry and the avatar is on direction 4 the hand seems to get messed up??

    and these suggestions are not taken from anywhere as they're all simple thoughts that came through my head and they're just suggestions, so you can like them or not.

    Give me your opinions through comments!
    Last edited by Moh; 07-14-2016 at 01:47 PM. Reason: added more
    Moh | A.K.A Zultan On Fresh
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    My art is strictly and only shown in Fresh Forums, please if you see them elsewhere report it to me, as I don't make them for people to rip them off and put they're names on it UNLESS if they asked for my permission AND my name is credited

    Thank You

  2. #2
    Mini Melt Zm1234's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Asshole
    Age
    23
    Posts
    267
    Likes (Given)
    81
    Likes (Received)
    29
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Moh View Post
    so here are a bunch of suggestions I got earlier today:

    ☆Encourage people by further making events in hotel by making an Event Host Of The Week where players would pick theyre favorite event hoster where the most one will get rares as a prize (which he can use as prizes for further events!) that and/or staff events.

    ☆I dunno if it was seen but would be nice for Vault page being renewed as all the prizes are taken.

    ☆This was a random suggestion but how about adding a :screenshot command where the client would be automatically screenshotted.

    ☆Room owners being able to spush,spull (may come in handy sometimes) thought if its restricted to vip would be better

    ☆A Gamer Of The Week to also encourage users to play more events ( with possible event points and event points leaderboard to know who got most? ). (can makes badges for this too?)

    ☆LTD of the week back (like the ones we used to have) where users could weekly choose which rare they want to be released for a {day,hour,etc..}.

    ☆also I noticed this
    https://avatar-retro.com/habbo-imagi...4&action=crr=0
    When action is carry and the avatar is on direction 4 the hand seems to get messed up??

    and these suggestions are not taken from anywhere as they're all simple thoughts that came through my head and they're just suggestions, so you can like them or not.

    Give me your opinions through comments!
    LooooooooL looks funny Xd & it would be nice
    Last edited by Zm1234; 07-13-2016 at 09:45 PM. Reason: .
    Zm1234 Was Here

  3. Likes Moh liked this post
  4. #3
    Deadman TheUndertaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Death Valley
    Posts
    579
    Likes (Given)
    26
    Likes (Received)
    105
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Screenshot command is not needed, if u download lightshot, its just one click (prnt scrn) and u got ur screenshot.
    Events Host of the Week and Gamer of the Week are good ideas
    :spull :spush commands are not needed, if a fucker tryna play smart thats what the facepalm command is for.
    erm the LTD thing isnt bad, but doesnt matter to me lol
    Lastly the glitch thing, Ive never seen it but it isnt really affecting anyone, but every lil glitch thats fixed makes fresh better ig
    @Moh
    Cookies! Cookies! Cookies! CooKieMoNsTeRRRR

  5. Likes Moh liked this post
  6. #4
    Member Moh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Lebanon
    Posts
    60
    Likes (Given)
    18
    Likes (Received)
    16
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUndertaker View Post
    Screenshot command is not needed, if u download lightshot, its just one click (prnt scrn) and u got ur screenshot.
    Events Host of the Week and Gamer of the Week are good ideas
    :spull :spush commands are not needed, if a fucker tryna play smart thats what the facepalm command is for.
    erm the LTD thing isnt bad, but doesnt matter to me lol
    Lastly the glitch thing, Ive never seen it but it isnt really affecting anyone, but every lil glitch thats fixed makes fresh better ig
    @Moh
    hahaha tru forgot about facepalm and yh I think mostly the new articles would make good ideas and the glitch thing could help me a lot when im taking an avatar image lmao and you r right every small glitch makes fresh better and I'd love if @Cattle was able to host these competitions as she's best with them or if it's too much for her maybe me or one of the current staff could host them?
    thought Cattle is more preffered if u take my opinion
    Moh | A.K.A Zultan On Fresh
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    My art is strictly and only shown in Fresh Forums, please if you see them elsewhere report it to me, as I don't make them for people to rip them off and put they're names on it UNLESS if they asked for my permission AND my name is credited

    Thank You

  7. #5
    Junior Member Hotess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    22
    Likes (Given)
    3
    Likes (Received)
    3
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    these are all great suggestions, best of luck on passing them through the staff team buddy.
    Nexxt time you see Hotess, Tell him Carla sent ya.

  8. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    10
    Likes (Given)
    13
    Likes (Received)
    3
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Smh to many "Of the week" i think casino and room of the week is enough plus don't even know how many people are even going to participate in these "Of the week" competitions so I'd wait to see how they are first before thinking of new ones

  9. Likes Cattle liked this post
  10. #7
    Member Moh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Lebanon
    Posts
    60
    Likes (Given)
    18
    Likes (Received)
    16
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Artois View Post
    Smh to many "Of the week" i think casino and room of the week is enough plus don't even know how many people are even going to participate in these "Of the week" competitions so I'd wait to see how they are first before thinking of new ones
    can u not lol they're just SUGGESTIONS so might wanna relax a bit????? lol allow u going and only reading OTW suggestions and try to read all my post where it says "theyre just thought u can like them or not" if u find this stupid dont bother replying kk? and too many OTW lol i only suggested event host & gamer of the week (GOTW doesnt actually require participating in articled) which actually encourages people to participate more in game lol
    Last edited by Moh; 07-14-2016 at 01:53 PM. Reason: fixed spelling
    Moh | A.K.A Zultan On Fresh
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    My art is strictly and only shown in Fresh Forums, please if you see them elsewhere report it to me, as I don't make them for people to rip them off and put they're names on it UNLESS if they asked for my permission AND my name is credited

    Thank You

  11. #8
    Member Moh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Lebanon
    Posts
    60
    Likes (Given)
    18
    Likes (Received)
    16
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    7
    Would love hearing it opinion @Kane!!
    Moh | A.K.A Zultan On Fresh
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    My art is strictly and only shown in Fresh Forums, please if you see them elsewhere report it to me, as I don't make them for people to rip them off and put they're names on it UNLESS if they asked for my permission AND my name is credited

    Thank You

  12. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    10
    Likes (Given)
    13
    Likes (Received)
    3
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Was my suggestions as well if you didn't like them you didn't have to reply to them just my opinion you also stated "Give me your opinions through comments!" so please I did read the whole thing.

  13. Likes Moh liked this post
  14. #10
    Member Moh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Lebanon
    Posts
    60
    Likes (Given)
    18
    Likes (Received)
    16
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Artois View Post
    Was my suggestions as well if you didn't like them you didn't have to reply to them just my opinion you also stated "Give me your opinions through comments!" so please I did read the whole thing.
    seeing that my Of The Week dont require participation in them I just disagreed with you try to say that its stupid that all of these competitions and nope I took your advice in a good way I dont hate any1 around lol
    Moh | A.K.A Zultan On Fresh
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    My art is strictly and only shown in Fresh Forums, please if you see them elsewhere report it to me, as I don't make them for people to rip them off and put they're names on it UNLESS if they asked for my permission AND my name is credited

    Thank You

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-25-2015, 09:49 AM
  2. [OFFICIAL] Clothing Suggestions
    By Divide in forum Suggestions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-07-2015, 05:07 PM
  3. Fresh Store Suggestions
    By Kane in forum News and Announcements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-06-2015, 08:02 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-09-2015, 10:30 PM
  5. Few Suggestions
    By Samm in forum Suggestions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-03-2015, 09:16 PM

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
◮ Top