Thread: Moderator Applications

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Moderator Applications

It seems these days on fresh you have to know Kane or Nick to get a chance at staff these days.

Its kind of annoying, so im asking for you to make staff applications to give us that have never got the chance to become a staff member on a great hotel, to give us the opportunity. Its been for ever after the last applications for released. Please, just open them once. and one time only. Thanks!

Nexxt time you see Hotess, Tell him Carla sent ya.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    being all honest, the staff team right now is more professional than any regular users that would been selected and they have major experience with staff duties etc.. I'd like staff applications to be back so ppl would be excited to help inside the retro n everything just im not feeling so bad about not being staff, but nice suggestion anyways :-)
    Last edited by Moh; 07-21-2016 at 09:08 AM. Reason: i type like a 12 yrs old giggles
    Moh | A.K.A Zultan On Fresh
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    My art is strictly and only shown in Fresh Forums, please if you see them elsewhere report it to me, as I don't make them for people to rip them off and put they're names on it UNLESS if they asked for my permission AND my name is credited

Thank You

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Staff app's are pointless as people just google already made staff apps and the fact that Kane and/or Nick would both have to read through most likely 800+ apps and if you think about it would you like to read through that many just to pick a new couple of staff members when they can hand pick like they are doing

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Artois, I think you're oblivious to the fact that there are a lot more users out there that have played Fresh for a long time and just want a chance at helping Kane and Nick. By the way, I highly doubt there would be more than 200 applications so i think you seem to enjoy exaggerating things. yh ur right there are 800 apps going to be sent yet there are currently 574 users online hmm yh seems legit smh this world

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yet mid-day ect theres over a 1000 soo I am not exaggerating if you'd like to read through hundreds of apps then you do it and if people want to become staff maybe try to prove you are good for the job? an application does not show you can do the job people can write lies and all sorts on an app its not a persons true colours seeing them on the hotel gives you more of a chance to see how they interact with users ect not from reading about what they think of themself ect also the fact that reading over hundreds of apps then choosing out of the hundreds of apps who would be good for staff
    Last edited by Artois; 07-21-2016 at 01:26 PM.

Queen Of Fresh
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    48 Thread(s)
    Staff are handpicked, the users that stand out for helping etc

7. Likes Artois liked this post
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Artois View Post
    Yet mid-day ect theres over a 1000 soo I am not exaggerating if you'd like to read through hundreds of apps then you do it and if people want to become staff maybe try to prove you are good for the job? an application does not show you can do the job people can write lies and all sorts on an app its not a persons true colours seeing them on the hotel gives you more of a chance to see how they interact with users ect not from reading about what they think of themself ect also the fact that reading over hundreds of apps then choosing out of the hundreds of apps who would be good for staff
    I 100% agree with u for once lol
    Moh | A.K.A Zultan On Fresh
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    My art is strictly and only shown in Fresh Forums, please if you see them elsewhere report it to me, as I don't make them for people to rip them off and put they're names on it UNLESS if they asked for my permission AND my name is credited

Thank You

9. Likes Artois liked this post
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Artois View Post
    smh. you don't get the point. I believe, even though more time consuming, it would be worth it as I am pretty sure @Kane isn't going to fall for some user that is full of bullshit and is going on raving about himself just get a staff position. no need to be so agressive. finding staff can be at least for 2 weeks, that's why there is already people buying staff that could help kane and nick to alleviate the pressure. anyways

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're the only one carrying this forum post on and agreeing that applications should be held Chels has stated the reasons that there are no staff app's and it was the same reason i explained to you before so leave it at that also I am not getting aggressive? I don't get "aggressive" over a hotel idea especially if its a forum post thanks

Queen Of Fresh
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    48 Thread(s)
    this has become pointless, my reply still stands.

13. Likes Artois liked this post

Thread Information