Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Ban Appeal.

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    0

    Ban Appeal.

    Include username of the account that was banned : ahd

    Include username of the staff that added the ban : Chels

    Expiry date : 11 January, 2028

    Email of the account in question : ?

    Reason for the ban : Scamming fake t's

    Why the ban should be lifted? : This ban should be lifted because I did infact give him real t's. When I traded him I accidentally gave him purple thrones but when i realised they were fake, I cancelled the trade and traded him again an gave him real t's. This will not happen again. Thank you

  2. #2
    It's clobberin' time! Kane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 1994
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,919
    Rep Power
    10
    Ban lifted, do it again and you're finished.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
◮ Top