Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Ban Appeal

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    0

    Ban Appeal

    Include username of the account that was banned : Uncie

    Include username of the staff that added the ban : Kane

    Expiry date : 26 April 2029

    Email of the account in question : ?

    Reason for the ban : Did not specify

    Why the ban should be lifted? : This ban should be lifted because I feel like I have done nothing wrong to get banned. And if I did do something wrong, I do not know what it was that I did. When I find out what I did, I will make sure not to do it again. Thank You

  2. #2
    It's clobberin' time! Kane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 1994
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,919
    Rep Power
    10
    My bans stay put.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
◮ Top