Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Ban appeal

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    0

    Ban appeal

    Include username of the account that was banned : IndianPov

    Include username of the staff that added the ban : King

    Expiry date : January/16/2028

    Email of the account in question : [email protected]

    Reason for the ban : Scamming fake t's

    Why the ban should be lifted? I don't find a reason why the ban shouldn't be lifted I have done nothing wrong
    I was wrongly accused of scamming and I didn't even scam this ban should be lifted because I did in fact give him real t's. When I traded him I accidentally gave him purple thrones but when i realized they were fake, I cancelled the trade and traded him again an gave him real t's. This will not happen again.

    -Thanks

    -IndianPov

  2. #2
    It's clobberin' time! Kane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 1994
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,919
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by indianpov View Post
    Include username of the account that was banned : IndianPov

    Include username of the staff that added the ban : King

    Expiry date : January/16/2028

    Email of the account in question : [email protected]

    Reason for the ban : Scamming fake t's

    Why the ban should be lifted? I don't find a reason why the ban shouldn't be lifted I have done nothing wrong
    I was wrongly accused of scamming and I didn't even scam this ban should be lifted because I did in fact give him real t's. When I traded him I accidentally gave him purple thrones but when i realized they were fake, I cancelled the trade and traded him again an gave him real t's. This will not happen again.

    -Thanks

    -IndianPov
    Your ban will not be lifted however feel free to register a new account.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
◮ Top