Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Ban Appeal

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    0

    Ban Appeal

    Include username of the account that was banned : Toru

    Include username of the staff that added the ban : Seacat

    Expiry date : 26th November 2027

    Email of the account in question : [email protected]

    Reason for the ban : Abusing staff

    I think I should be unbanned because I have been apart of the fresh community for many years and I enjoy the game, today I found out that the ban should only last for 3 weeks not 11 years and I was banned around 2 months ago, I think this is unfair and the ban should be lifted, i'd be very grateful if you could see this out and get my account unbanned like it should have been last month, thankyou.

  2. #2
    It's clobberin' time! Kane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 1994
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,919
    Rep Power
    10
    Abusing staff should not be lifted so no.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
◮ Top