Thread: Scams>Not Recorded?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Scams>Not Recorded?

Sorry for posting a thread useless like this. But I just want to ask a favor from staff. Please remind the USERS from fresh, that if you don't have Video Evidence of a scam, then don't report unless staff was there to clarify. Well this happens literally every day. Someone gets scammed, and expects to get that person banned without evidence. All I wanted is just to make sure the USERS of fresh understands that, Scam>No Video Evidence>No Justice. Plain and simple. Heres just a few cases that just happened to appear today.

@Fetti Scammed >@Gupy

@Crocodile Scammed >@Kaeden

@Crocodile Scammed > @BronzeDick (Me)

These are just a few users who got scammed, suspected justice against that person, but didn't have video evidence. Just imagine how many uses get scammed daily, sends out help request but doesn't have video evidence.

@Tshark (@BronzeDick >Fresh Username)

Sincerely, @Tshark (@BronzeDick^)
    Last edited by Tshark; 01-31-2015 at 04:47 AM.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tshark View Post
    Sorry for posting a thread useless like this. But I just want to ask a favor from staff. Please remind the USERS from fresh, that if you don't have Video Evidence of a scam, then don't report unless staff was there to clarify. Well this happens literally every day. Someone gets scammed, and expects to get that person banned without evidence. All I wanted is just to make sure the USERS of fresh understands that, Scam>No Video Evidence>No Justice. Plain and simple. Heres just a few cases that just happened to appear today.

@Fetti Scammed >@Gupy

These are just a few users who got scammed, suspected justice against that person, but didn't have video evidence. Just imagine how many uses get scammed daily, sends out help request but doesn't have video evidence.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____________

You need proof, even if there was a staff member there, if the apparent "scammer" makes a "Ban Appeal" they will be unbanned, if there is no proof.
    P.S Please contact a staff member for further instructions.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tshark View Post

@Fetti Scammed >@Gupy

Scamming is kind of common on this hotel now. Best is, just record all bets.

Thread Information