Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Ban Appeal

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Ban Appeal

    Include username of the account that was banned : iimaex

    Include username of the staff that added the ban : kane

    Expiry date : 2028

    Email of the account in question : ?

    Reason for the ban : "."

    Why the ban should be lifted? : I think this ban should be lifted as nothing was wrong and a proper reason wasn't specified. I never did anything wrong and I don't understand why I was banned, my friends @rare and [MENTION=6255]angel[/MENTION]inaCUTE were also banned on the same day for other days and they also find it unfair. I didn't do anything which would result in a ban so I don't understand this, thanks.

  2. #2
    It's clobberin' time! Kane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 1994
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,919
    Rep Power
    10
    The ban will not be lifted.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
◮ Top