Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Ban appeal

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0

    Ban appeal

    Include username of the account that was banned : Hampy1994

    Include username of the staff that added the ban : $

    Expiry date : 13 Years

    Email of the account in question : [email protected] < my Email

    Reason for the ban : No reason.

    Why the ban should be lifted? : Well, $ kicked everyone from XOMAR's room (He and others can confirm this) Then I asked why he had done what he did, and someone said he trashed his room, so I asked if he did, he said " I just kicked everyone so shut the fuck up before I IP ban you" So I then said "Go ahead" As I knew that he had no reason to ban me and he is acting childish, then I joined back to XOMAR's casino and then $ Come back, "I am Still here" As a joke I said then he said "Why you talking?" Then instantly IP banned me, XOMAR and quite a few other people were in the room and confirm this, same as Chat logs and the Game command logs. So the ban should be lifted as I did nothing, Thanks.

  2. #2
    It's clobberin' time! Kane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 1994
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,919
    Rep Power
    10
    Ban appeal denied.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
◮ Top