Include username of the account that was banned : BossManG
Include username of the staff that added the ban : $
Expiry date : something 2029
Email of the account in question : [email protected]
Reason for the ban : $ ( nick) came into me and my friends casino that he opened up, had like 26 people and he decided to kick everyone, change the name of the Casino to Inappropriate to hotel management and sent a hotel staff message to everyone there to follow his friend and go to his casino. He came back a while after and we asked him why and he just laughs so I call him out on his jealous bs and he gets salty and bans me for 'staff abuse' because he couldn't handle my mean words and leave the casino. Later my friends tell me he was asking who he should ban next.
Why the ban should be lifted? : I shouldn't get banned because I call someone out on their abusing of power, he even ip banned me.





Bookmarks