Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Ban Appeal

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    0

    Ban Appeal

    Include username of the account that was banned :Robby24186

    Include username of the staff that added the ban : Sox

    Expiry date : 20 June, 2029

    Email of the account in question : [email protected] I believe

    Reason for the ban : meltSox honestly put "melt"

    Why the ban should be lifted? :Thank you for reading this Appeal, I feel like I shall be unbanned because Fresh was the place I go when I have nothing to do, also I have a friend in Fresh, 1 specific friend BicyclePedal me & her had a good relationship and we would talk every day around 8:00 PM EST she's amazing. I know this isn't much but I don't care about the rares I lost I just want to be able to talk to BicyclePedals again

  2. #2
    It's clobberin' time! Kane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 1994
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,919
    Rep Power
    10
    Appeal denied.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
◮ Top