Include username of the account that was banned : IsaacGotYo

Include username of the staff that added the ban :

Expiry date : 10 March, 2025

Email of the account in question : [email protected]

Reason for the ban : Abusing Power

Why the ban should be lifted? : I think the ban should be lifted because i just brought Mod 4 days before this ban and then he goes and wipe all the staff members from there job without giving us any idea why, i then ask him why he did this and he told me that one user was abusing there powers. I then start to have a go a Kane for the reason above saying just ban that user and he then bans me for this reason when i did not abuse any powers at all. and i done as i was told to do.

I would love to have the account back and also talk to you over email about some other things that have happened.

Many thanks Isaac