Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: therealdatboi ban appeal :/

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Merica'
    Posts
    20
    Rep Power
    0

    therealdatboi ban appeal :/

    Include username of the account that was banned : therealdatboi

    Include username of the staff that added the ban : Sox

    Expiry date : 13 years

    Email of the account in question : [email protected]

    Reason for the ban : melt

    Why the ban should be lifted? : This was by far, really unnecessary, I'm sure of it. I think my ban should be lifted because firstly, I'd done nothing wrong. The whole situation is confusing. I was in the middle of a bet with my friend, and he has his auto-typer on which advertised another hotel. I told Sox to ban, and he did, I laughed about it for a second then told him it was an accident. I get banned too? I don't think I broken any rules. I didn't advertise the hotel myself, scam, or abuse staff. :/ Please take consideration.

  2. #2
    It's clobberin' time! Kane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 1994
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,919
    Rep Power
    10
    na stay banned

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. therealdatboi ban appeal :/
    By Matthew in forum Resolved Ban Appeals
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-28-2016, 06:58 AM
  2. [Denied] Unban therealdatboi
    By Matthew in forum Resolved Ban Appeals
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-12-2016, 04:54 PM

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
◮ Top