Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Provenance Ban Appeal

  1. #1
    Junior Member Tahha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    0

    Provenance Ban Appeal

    Include username of the account that was banned : Provenance

    Include username of the staff that added the ban : Kane

    Expiry date : 10 March, 2025

    Email of the account in question :

    Reason for the ban : Reason

    Why the ban should be lifted? : Honestly do not know if you banned the right person. Was in another room talking about music and tunes then I got disconnected and turns out I was banned. I am slightly confused on to what just happened xD

  2. #2
    It's clobberin' time! Kane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 1994
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,919
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahha View Post
    Include username of the account that was banned : Provenance

    Include username of the staff that added the ban : Kane

    Expiry date : 10 March, 2025

    Email of the account in question :

    Reason for the ban : Reason

    Why the ban should be lifted? : Honestly do not know if you banned the right person. Was in another room talking about music and tunes then I got disconnected and turns out I was banned. I am slightly confused on to what just happened xD
    Appeal denied.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
◮ Top