Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Killuaa Ban Appeal

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0

    Angry Killuaa Ban Appeal

    Include username of the account that was banned : Killuaa

    Include username of the staff that added the ban : Chels

    Expiry date : 25th August 2029

    Email of the account in question : [email protected]

    Reason for the ban : adv

    Why the ban should be lifted? : I don't understand why I got banned? I never advertised you can check everything, i've been a member since 2014? I was playing normally exploring rooms and then I get banned. It was really random I don;t understand why I got banned.

  2. #2
    It's clobberin' time! Kane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 1994
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,919
    Rep Power
    10
    Appeal denied.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Killuaa Ban Appeal
    By Killuaa in forum Resolved Ban Appeals
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-26-2016, 12:35 AM

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
◮ Top